- built in 2002/3
- 11 levels of residential apartments (88 apartments)
- 3 levels of commercial office/retail suites (14 suites)
- 4 levels basement car parking
- meeting room and gymnasium
- two residential lifts run from the basement levels
- one commercial lift runs for four levels
- central solar hot water to individual units
- water cooled air conditioning tower services apartments
Energy auditing and monitoring have been the stimulus for multiple initiatives resulting in energy and cost savings at this apartment complex.
Since 2008, electricity consumption has been monitored and following an energy audit Nexus began implementing various changes to realise greater energy efficiencies.
In this presentation at the City of Sydney's Smart Green Apartments Forum in November 2011, Paul Mitchell from Nexus summarises what they have done.