Nominations for this award from SCA (NSW) are now open. Nominations close on 31st May 2017.
The award recognises strata schemes that are working to reduce their impact on the environment by means of sustainability initiatives and projects and/or are utilising products and services that have positive environmental outcomes.
- Strata Scheme must be a current SCA (NSW) Member of the Strata Owners Chapter
- May be nominated by a SCA (NSW) Member
The winner of this award category will progress to the NSW Business Chamber Awards ‘Excellence in Sustainability’ as a Finalist subject to meeting the T&Cs.
The independent judging panel consists of:
- Dr Hazel Easthope – UNSW Sydney
- Elise Abraham – NSW Fair Trading
- Hera Antoniades – UTS
- Laila Hage-Ali – NSW Business Chapter
- Warwick La Hood – Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors
- Christine Byrne – Green Strata